Monday, August 14, 2006

Lorelei Bedroom Bondage Pics

"I’ll think of a way." I said. I then stepped out into the morning darkness, leaving her behind to sleep or fuck until the kids awoke for the morning.

Her hands found his the waistline of his pants, unbuckling and unzipping and she took his hard prick in her hand, pulling it out. Staring into his eyes, she slowly bent until she was out of eyesight and his flesh was in the warm, wet suction of her mouth.

I love licking ass more than anything, but had never done it to a man before. I was going insane with lust. I would do whatever I had to to be filled with his beautiful cock. Obviously, he knew this. And so I licked him. I made long wet strokes up and down, from his balls to his tailbone. He groaned while I swirled my tongue around, making it into a hard point so I could penetrate him with it. He pushed his asshole back onto my tongue as he held my head in place. I felt like such a slut and loved it! Suddenly, he turned around and presented his very hard cock to my mouth. I moaned and as I opened my mouth he shoved it in very deep. As I was pretty new to cocksucking, I wasn't sure what to do. He knew what he wanted though, and held my head with both hands while fucking my mouth. I, being tied, couldn't do anything anyway, except take it as well as I could.

"What do you mean Kari?" I was surprised at this comment, not sure why it pissed me off.

Andy kept saying as he finally dropped off ‘Isnt he was hung like a stud horse. Twelve and a half inches long, and two inches thick”. I felt embarrassed as the drunk Andy kept mentioning the size of my organ. We still had not fucked her together.

"No, not really." I replied, "Rita's gran has been taken to hospital and Rita has to go see how she is."

Jill blushed, just a little, and smiled. "Thanks. But about this manuscript. How come ...?"

Celia was into full on exhibition mode now, quite unconcerned by the other young men she fixed herself a drink before sitting back beside Paul wearing just her skirt. Both man liked what they saw and both were waiting for Paul to give them a sign that they could have her. Paul kept them waiting just a little longer, he too was looking at Celia who was different some how. Still what did it matter he decided. He introduced them as Jim and Colin, this he said is Celia, fuck her if you want.

"What did you say " I asked?

"Sensitive, aren't we?" I noticed for the first time the light pink marks on mother's bottom. They looked like welts!

She raised one leg and rested her chin on top of her knee and she let herself feel her private lips open and a thin dribble of juice run down onto the seat. The towel all but fell away from her and she dared to run a hand down her leg, stopping just at the place where her thigh merged into her pouting cleft. She reached a finger towards her clit, flicked it from under her moist hood. It replied with a jolt she expected but as always she was never prepared for; she immediately took her hand away.

She fed on his need, pumping him into a frenzy, teasing him with her teeth, swallowing his length until it touched the back of her throat, all the while caressing his balls, and adoring the scent of his sex, so close to the surface.

'You'll have to put your sisters costume on and hurry up.'

"If you come anywhere near me again, if I hear your name, I will come back here and feed you your own pathetic penis!" My foot lashed out. "Do you hear me?"

Cynthia's mind was racing. She looked at Shamaria. "Is that what you did with Roseanne?" Shamaria smiled. "What takes place with a client is strictly confidential. And most clients don't know who other clients are. You and Roseanna know of each other only thru her sending you to us. But you will never discuss what takes place not even with Roseanna. Nor will she talk to you about what took place with her. So Cynthia! What is your answer? Will you avail yourself of this opportunity? Or will you sit back and watch your father's mill become ours totally?"





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?